Heaven On Eighth
• One big master bedroom upstairs with a king size bed and a Sony 27-inch
television. This Master BR has its own private sitting area and private bathroom.
• Downstairs there are three additional bedrooms. One of these bedrooms
has 2 single beds, one has a queen bed, and the other bedroom has another
king size bed. The second king bedroom has a flat screen TV in it.
• Wood-burning fireplace in Main living space
• Attached to the downstairs king bedroom is a "Summer-kitchen". This second kitchen is perfect for a second family that may want a little separation from the main house. It is stocked with a full set of plates, utensils, glasses, a second full-size refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, sink and breakfast table for four.
• Upstairs kitchen is fully equipped and is the one you will cook in normally. Full size fridge with filtered water and ice-maker in door, full size oven, stove, dishwasher, double sink, etc.
• The dining room will seat 10 guests around an English pine table with 10 ladder-back chairs.
• There is a second Sony television in the upstairs living room that has a DVD/VHS player
hooked up to it. The house is equipped with cable.
• Wireless internet capacity throughout house.
•Two bicycles for you to use along with a beach buggy for you to put your gear in and roll to the beach.
•Outdoor shower & Outdoor grill.
• Beach is only a four-minute walk from the house, right down Eighth Street. Take a left out the front door and walk straight until your feet are in the ocean.
• Lighthouse, pier and "village" are only a four-minute drive from the house. Turn left out of the drive way and that road, Ocean Road, takes you straight to the village. Heaven on Eighth sits on a corner lot, Eighth Street at Ocean Road.
Heaven on Eighth directly overlooks the marsh from our second story living spaces!
There are lots of great things we think you will really enjoy about the house.