Heaven On Eighth
• One big master bedroom upstairs with a king size bed and a Sony 27-inch
television. This Master BR has its own private sitting area and private bathroom.
• Downstairs there are three additional bedrooms. Two of these bedrooms
have a total of 4 single beds, 2 in each room, and the other bedroom has another
king size bed. The second king bedroom has a flat screen TV in it.
• Two wood-burning fireplaces. One is in a downstairs bedroom.
• Attached to the downstairs king bedroom is a "Summer-kitchen". This second kitchen is perfect for a second family that may want a little separation from the main house. It is stocked with a full set of plates, utensils, glasses, a second full-size refrigerator with automatic ice maker, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, sink and breakfast table for four.
• Upstairs kitchen is fully equipped and is the one you will cook in normally. Full size fridge with filtered water and ice-maker in door, full size oven, stove, dishwasher, double sink, etc.
• The dining room will seat 10 guests around an English pine table with 10 ladder-back chairs.
• There is a second Sony television in the upstairs living room that has a DVD/VHS player
hooked up to it. There are about 50 VHS movies in the house for you to choose from and enjoy. The house is equipped with cable.
• Wireless internet capacity throughout house (you bring laptop) .
•Two bicycles for you to use along with a beach buggy for you to put your gear in and roll to the beach.
•Outdoor shower & Outdoor grill.
• Beach is only a four-minute walk from the house, right down Eighth Street. Take a left out the front door and walk straight until your feet are in the ocean.
• Lighthouse, pier and "village" are only a four-minute drive from the house. Turn left out of the drive way and that road, Ocean Road, takes you straight to the village. Heaven on Eighth sits on a corner lot, Eighth Street at Ocean Road.
Heaven on Eighth directly overlooks the marsh from our second story living spaces!
Kid Friendly: We have two children so the house is child friendly....we have several children's videos among the 50 or so movies we leave out. In addition, there is a huge plastic crate of children's beach toys for your use in the garage including: Beach diggers, sand castle molds, floats, beach balls, etc.
There are lots of great things we think you will really enjoy about the house.